Max Planck researchers publish 8 papers at POPL 2020 + a new record!
Researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS) and the new Max Planck Institute for Security and Privacy (MPI-SP) have authored a total of 8 papers accepted to POPL 2020 (over 10% of all accepted papers). This is the third year in a row that MPI-SWS researchers have published 5 papers in POPL. Furthermore, MPI-SWS faculty member Derek Dreyer is the first person ever to publish 4 papers in a single POPL. Congratulations to all our POPL authors!
- The Future is Ours: Prophecy Variables in Separation Logic. Ralf Jung, Rodolphe Lepigre, Gaurav Parthasarathy, Marianna Rapoport, Amin Timany, Derek Dreyer, Bart Jacobs. [pdf]
- The High-Level Benefits of Low-Level Sandboxing. Michael Sammler, Deepak Garg, Derek Dreyer, Tadeusz Litak. [pdf]
- Persistency Semantics of the Intel-x86 Architecture. Azalea Raad, John Wickerson, Gil Neiger, Viktor Vafeiadis. [pdf]
- RustBelt Meets Relaxed Memory. Hoang-Hai Dang, Jacques-Henri Jourdan, Jan-Oliver Kaiser, Derek Dreyer. [pdf]
- Stacked Borrows: An Aliasing Model for Rust. Ralf Jung, Hoang-Hai Dang, Jeehoon Kang, Derek Dreyer. [pdf]
- Formal Verification of a Constant-Time Preserving C Compiler. Gilles Barthe, Sandrine Blazy, Benjamin Gregoire, Rémi Hutin, Vincent Laporte, David Pichardie, Alix Trieu. [pdf]
- A Probabilistic Separation Logic. Gilles Barthe, Justin Hsu, Kevin Liao. [pdf]
- Relational Proofs for Quantum Programs. Gilles Barthe, Justin Hsu, Mingsheng Ying, Nengkun Yu, Li Zhou. [pdf]