Max Planck researchers publish 8 papers at POPL 2021!
Researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS) and the new Max Planck Institute for Security and Privacy (MPI-SP) have authored a total of 8 papers accepted to POPL 2021 (over 10% of all accepted papers). This is the fourth year in a row that MPI-SWS researchers have published 5+ papers in POPL. Furthermore, two Max Planck papers were awarded a Distinguished Paper Award. Congratulations to all our POPL authors!
- A Unifying Type-Theory for Higher-Order (Amortized) Cost Analysis Vineet Rajani, Marco Gaboardi, Deepak Garg, Jan Hoffmann
- Context-Bounded Verification of Liveness Properties for Multithreaded Shared-Memory Programs Pascal Baumann, Rupak Majumdar, Ramanathan S. Thinniyam, Georg Zetzsche DISTINGUISHED PAPER
- Deciding ω-Regular Properties on Linear Recurrence Sequences Shaull Almagor, Toghrul Karimov, Edon Kelmendi, Joël Ouaknine, James Worrell
- Giving Semantics to Program-Counter Labels via Secure Effects Andrew Hirsch, Ethan Cecchetti
- PerSeVerE: Persistency Semantics for Verification under Ext4 Michalis Kokologiannakis, Ilya Kaysin, Azalea Raad, Viktor Vafeiadis
- Transfinite Step-Indexing for Termination Simon Spies, Neel Krishnaswami, Derek Dreyer
- A Pre-Expectation Calculus for Probabilistic Sensitivity Alejandro Aguirre, Gilles Barthe, Justin Hsu, Benjamin Lucien Kaminski, Joost-Pieter Katoen, Christoph Matheja DISTINGUISHED PAPER
- Deciding Accuracy of Differential Privacy Schemes Gilles Barthe, Rohit Chadha, Paul Krogmeier, A. Prasad Sistla, Mahesh Viswanathan